Many of the people may not have the idea of many of the dangerous deadly diseases which starts with the mild symptom. So, in this article we are going to explain deep about the causes, symptoms and the remedy for this pain disorder. Let us discuss it in detail.
It is a term which is related to the heel part of the person. It is present as a kind of ligament that connects the heel to the foot and to some of the persons there may be occurrence of pain and this pain may lead to many effects to their body. The pain is included in one of the orthopedic complains. The pain is because of the inflammation in the part of the heel which affects the stiffness of the heel and causes pain during walking.
Most of the people suffer from this disease for many years without knowing the causes and symptoms of this disease. The major symptoms of this disease mainly include the following:
- Most of the people who are suffering from the plantar fasciitis mainly experience pain in their foot region when they take their first step after a prolonged period of time. For instance, they may experience the pain when they are stepping out of their bed after their nap.
- It will not show more pain during the initial stages. But, the experienced during their first step may be taken as a warning to this disease.
- Pain may occur at the mid region of the foot and it may also cause the stiffness of the foot.
- In some cases, the pain can be added up to both of the foot and it may cause pain in both of the foot region.
- Some of the people experience a mild pain while some of the persons experience acute pain. The pain ranges from one people to another.
- The pain becomes worse in the morning while stepping out of your bed and it may get mild as by walking few steps.
Many of the persons may not know the answer for their question “what causes the plantar fasciitis pain disorder?”Here is the answer for the question. Some of the causes for this disorder can be reported below:
- Overweight or obesity can also be a reason for this cause as high pressure to the ligaments of the foot makes the pain increased more than before.
- Women who are pregnant can experience this disorder often, as sudden increase in their weight may also cause pain in the foot region of them.
- This type of disorder may cover the persons between the age from 40 to 70 for both men and women.
Though there are many websites available for this treatment, one need to choose the right option to get rid of the disease. One such website which involves in the diagnosis and treatment of this disorder is the https://nydnrehab.com/what-we-treat/foot-and-ankle-pain/heel-pain-runners-heel-and-plantar-fasciitis-treatment/ . Log on to the website to get rid of this disorder.